Shadewood spare me the details
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The pain in her chest was near to unbearable. She'd lost her child, her ward and her home in such a short time that she really wasn't feeling well. She wasn't eating or sleeping much and the only ones she somewhat exchanged words with were Damien and Tulugak. Even Lumiya was treated coldly, almost as if Nyx blamed the disappearance of Venamis on his siblings who didn't keep him in check, but she knew deep down that it was all her fault. Even the child she adopted and raised to adulthood had left her, awarding him a nice place at the top of her shit-list, but at the moment she was more sad about him than mad at him.

With her raven familiar on her shoulder did she follow behind quietly, keeping a close eye on her remaining children. When the children even stepped a little out of line, Tulugak swooped down near them to scare them back into place. They weren't about to lose more Spiderlings, not on their watch.

They arrived at their allied pack's border, her expression defeated and tired. She kept her lips tightly pressed together, looking to her mate to answer Cry's questions before she pressed her nose to the Lumi's back to get her to sit down.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
spare me the details - by Damien - August 03, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: spare me the details - by Cry - August 03, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: spare me the details - by Amaya - August 04, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: spare me the details - by Nocturnal - August 05, 2019, 05:02 AM
RE: spare me the details - by Lumiya - August 05, 2019, 05:09 AM
RE: spare me the details - by Cry - August 21, 2019, 05:00 PM