Ravensblood Forest If I start to die can you save me?
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

Nerian's pointed glare was met with a stoic expression, expectant as he waited for her response. As Nerian answered him, the scarred Scandinavian felt contended with her response. His eyes stayed hard for a moment longer before they gradually softened as he noted the tears staining her fur a darker coloration around her eyes when she admitted that she did love him. It was the first time she had actually spoken it out loud to him and she was right he was selfish to want the hearts of both women, to want them to live together with him. But he did not see himself as a monster if only because it wasn't like he was married to one and sneaking behind her back with the other. They were both married to him now and he wasn't cheating on anyone. “Thistle stop.” The Jarl commanded her as he launched himself after the two women who had each gotten something of a head start on him. “You will stay here and allow Nerian to heal you. You are not well. What would I say to the children if you disobeyed and died, hmm?” Since when did his wife become suicidal? He caught up to them easily and he barred the path with his body intent to mirror each of Thistle's movements until she gave up and finally laid back down. “I get that you would do it to hurt me but you have to think of how the consequences of your actions will hurt our sons, our daughter,” Who was already a bit of a recluse. Ragnar didn't want to imagine what would happen to Gyda if Thistle let herself die.

“Be a good girl for our children.” He encouraged her intending to use force to get her to stay if it came down to it. She wasn't much of a match for him physically on a regular day let alone injured.

Messages In This Thread
If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 04, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 05, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 05, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 06, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 07, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 07, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 12, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 08:46 PM