Sun Mote Copse i'm cute about everything
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
alright, so he was a little overzealous, but it wasn’t every day that he met a family member to one of his dopest friends in the forest. at least, that was what he assumed her to be when she mentioned that she was weejay’s ‘coz.’ this was a term that he was completely unfamiliar with, but the pudgy boy wasn’t about to let on that he didn’t jive with her terminology. fuck it! he could pretend that he understood what she meant. he was hip. he was with-it. so, aengus nodded his head excitedly.

the girl asked where his ‘big’ was. the bull was big enough for the both of them, if they were going off of size alone. if she was asking about a particular person, well… aengus didn’t have a big in his life. “your nose is pink! i really like it,” aengus blurted out without anything to connect her questions to his statement. he was definitely missing a few marbles. besides, that was how kids talked anyway. there wasn’t always a defining subject to guide their remarks. “you wanna adventure?” another good example of how fragile his attention span was. he kinda wanted to know more about the spicy sky rain, though....
Messages In This Thread
i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - July 11, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - July 11, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - July 24, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - July 29, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - August 08, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - August 09, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - August 22, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - August 27, 2019, 01:55 PM