Hushed Willows I'd spend half the night makng lemonade
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His spirits were soaring high and his kids were feeling better, or at least he thought they were. When Dawn called to him his heart raced and he called to @Aeryn @Valiant and then for @Minnow wherever she was wandering and headed for the borders. When he arrived the first to grab his eyes were the children, his Niece and Nephew who were at his sister's side. He smiled warmly, features softening and looked to Dawn "Hey Dawn, I'm happy to see you. Make yourself comfortable" he said skipping the formalities and just inviting her to come in for a while. His tail wagged slowly as he looked at the kids, slightly lowering himself so he wasn't towering over them "Hi guys, I'm Sunny" he said unsure if they knew of him and glancing at Dawn curiously.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Dawn - August 11, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Sunny - August 11, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Dawn - August 11, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Minnow - August 11, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Sunny - August 12, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Dawn - August 30, 2019, 04:20 AM