Coconut Grove stone washed, so raw, moped like a bullet
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
His comment on her name made her grin and give a sweet laugh in response. She hasn’t really thought much about her name, but he was indeed correct. Dope, that was a word she’d never heard before, but she took it as a compliment. “Tristan is a good name as well, young and full of vigor” she replies back nicely.

His answer to her question pleasantly surprised the monochrome woman. Several members already? He must be quite the charismatic speaker to bring in so many different wolves to his land. Gracious felt her plume sway behind her. His final statement about her joining caused her ears to perk a bit. She hasn’t been expecting going into a new area and certainly not joining a pack so soon.

But how could she turn down the offer? Besides the personal benefits, there could be a lot to offer for her here. “I think I am, you seem to have everything in order,” she said, lifting her gaze to look around the land that surrounded Tristan, “Margaritaville sounds like a paradise.” .
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
stone washed, so raw, moped like a bullet - by Tegan - July 24, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: stone washed, so raw, moped like a bullet - by Tegan - August 02, 2019, 07:44 AM
RE: stone washed, so raw, moped like a bullet - by Tegan - August 05, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: stone washed, so raw, moped like a bullet - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: stone washed, so raw, moped like a bullet - by Gracious - August 14, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: stone washed, so raw, moped like a bullet - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: stone washed, so raw, moped like a bullet - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 04:46 PM