Swiftcurrent Creek recommended practices
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Slight proximity powerplay - let me know if Not Cool and I'll change. :D

Rainier was quick to answer her summons. Bazi straightened up when he came into view, smiling genuinely at his efforts to submit. She had become accustomed to the subtle displays, and no longer hammed up her own position nor dismissed their submission as unnecessary. It was necessary, and she was the pack's leader.

After he greeted her, when he was close enough to touch, Bazi rose to give the grey-brown male a thorough inspection, sniffing around his ears, neck, and chest, tasting his muted fur with the tip of her pink tongue. She came away without much of anything to report - certainly nothing alarming. He smelled warm, tasted like hair, and had a colouring that allowed him to melt into the background somehow. Unlike Razo, whose eyes burned, Rainier's was a soft, buttery yellow.

"We didn't really get to know each other properly," she began, stepping back. "I didn't even ask you where you came from, or if you've had much contact with disease-ridden plague-carriers.." It was said in jest - sort of - and accompanied by a close-lipped grin.
Messages In This Thread
recommended practices - by Bazi - August 07, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: recommended practices - by Rainier - August 07, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: recommended practices - by Bazi - August 08, 2014, 03:40 AM
RE: recommended practices - by Rainier - August 08, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: recommended practices - by Bazi - August 10, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: recommended practices - by Rainier - August 10, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: recommended practices - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 04:40 AM