Stone Circle pop goes the weasel
3 Posts
Ooc —
when the wolf leaned in closer and closer, a great terror rushed through her blood. catfish bid the sun’s glorious light adieu, knowing she would never see it again after today. she clenched her eyes and held her tongue, but nothing came. no growls, nor teeth, nor blood. just a sweet little voice.

catfish slowly opened her eye. the pup stared back with a sparkling gaze of his own. you’re lying! she stood up on her back legs to be level with him. the wolf appeared true to his word though. he stood still, not once even flinching in her direction. it eased her mind a bit.

right, now that he has established he wasn’t keen on killing her, they had some business to take care of. hmpf. well your stalking costed me my lunch thank you very much! you’re so big and clumsy, you scared all the rabbits away. catfish dropped on all fours and heaved a mighty sigh. oh what was a hungry girl to do? she’d never be able to catch up to her prey at this point, let alone catch one. this boy just knocked her off her game.

but wait... maybe he could help her out? yes, what a brilliant idea! follow me kid, you owe me big time. she bounded off in the direction of her meal, expecting the wolf to follow.
Messages In This Thread
pop goes the weasel - by Catfish - August 25, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: pop goes the weasel - by Hyacinth - August 25, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: pop goes the weasel - by Catfish - August 31, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: pop goes the weasel - by Hyacinth - August 31, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: pop goes the weasel - by Catfish - September 05, 2019, 07:46 PM