Mudminnow River good lord, show me the way
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She'd managed to get some real help but would walk with a limp. Some muscle was cut by the damn raccoon and was now fused back together but tighter, not ideal. Her stride in her left leg was shorter, but shouldn't be too troublesome. Maybe when she was hunting again, but she'd work with it.

She moseyed out, scouting to the river the winded behind the Creek. It was wet and chilly but her winter coat was coming through now. She should be fine, it wasn't like she intended to go in the water. 
A splash, larger than a fish could be, caught her attention. Her eyes scanned through the veil of fog, searching for somebody in the water.
Her nose twitched.

Did she smell Maegi?
Her brows furrowed, suddenly not caring. What if she'd fallen in? Something twisted inside her. Was she really that bad of a wolf to not help? She would have cut the woman down. No. She would have made her give up the woods if Damien didn't stop her. It was what he had wanted. She might've stuck around if Ramsey hadn't had been so standoffish.

"Who's there?" She called out, at last, her face impassive but evidently annoyed. 
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
good lord, show me the way - by Maegi - September 09, 2019, 09:06 AM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Flicker - September 09, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Maegi - September 10, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Flicker - September 10, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Maegi - September 10, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Flicker - September 10, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Maegi - September 10, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Flicker - September 10, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Maegi - September 11, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: good lord, show me the way - by Flicker - September 11, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: good lord, show me the way - by Maegi - September 11, 2019, 07:38 PM