The Sunspire I was buried in Mt Pleasant cemetery
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
I know we started this thread before the Erika thread but I'm placing it just barely after because Ferdie would have said something to her otherwise if that's ok Ypres. and it gives Ferdie and Jace a chance to speak about it perhaps.

Ferdie Von Pelt stared down at the wolf below him, she was in a great amount of pain, he wondered if he should just end her misery, but then he had never actually killed another Wolf before could be do it?

Jace, she's in a severe amount of Pain, should we.... Ferdie trailed off not finishing the sentence, the pain and worry was knitted upon his face We can't take care of both pups and such an injured wolf, that would drain the resources we have set aside for winter. We would starve and be forced to hunt in the lower lands. Risking war with swiftcurrent

The caretaker part of him screamed at him and he winced Jace was having a hard time hunting too, healing wasn't coming easy to Jace's abused body this time around he didn't want Jace to think he meant him. I suppose we could ask the pack to double up on hunting chores

Messages In This Thread
I was buried in Mt Pleasant cemetery - by Ypres - July 29, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: I was buried in Mt Pleasant cemetery - by Jace - July 29, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: I was buried in Mt Pleasant cemetery - by Ypres - July 30, 2014, 01:59 AM
RE: I was buried in Mt Pleasant cemetery - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: I was buried in Mt Pleasant cemetery - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 07:37 PM