your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Julooke slowly made her way towards the gathering, her head held a little lower than usual, and there wasn't much pep to her walk. She was still recovering from her injuries, and felt like crap in general. As great as Thistle had been in helping her recover, she felt like she should have been better than she was. She felt tired all the time, had this burning sensation in her throat, she both wanted to eat and wanted to puke. She didn't realize this is what it felt like to be attacked by another wolf. In realty, she was pregnant, but the symptoms were overshadowed by her injuries and recovery, and the thought of her carrying pups hadn't really entered her mind.

Her shoulders slumped and her head lowered when she entered the gathering, approaching Ragnar. She held nothing in her jaws, and for that she felt ashamed. I'm sorry, she whispered to her Jarl. I'm unable to hunt, and so I couldn't bring anything. I promise, though, my first hunt when I'm better will be for them. It was a promise she intended to keep.

She greeted the children with a wag of her tail, and attempted to nuzzle them. Her eyes went to Thistle and she sat down next to her friend, trying to nuzzle her affectionately. She had come to think of Thistle as a dear friend, and through her recovery, and come even closer to her. She did know the situation involving Nerian and Ragnar, and also knew how much it was tearing Thistle apart. Julooke really couldn't understand why Thistle had ever agreed to it, knowing how much it would hurt herself. Maybe she was just trying to give Ragnar what he wanted... But, it was a high price to pay, in Julooke's opinion. The white-furred female did her best to be there for her friend, offering support whenever she could.

Her eyes scanned the area for Verrine. She had tried to stick pretty close to him since her attack, feeling safer with him around. She knew, though, no one would come into the fire here, not with all these strong, aggressive males here. Still, she wanted him near.

Messages In This Thread
your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Gunnar - August 06, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Julooke - August 08, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Gyda - August 08, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Nerian - August 08, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Beric - August 14, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Ragnar - August 15, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Gunnar - August 15, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Syver - August 19, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Gyda - August 21, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Nerian - August 21, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Ragnar - September 07, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Gunnar - September 08, 2014, 07:56 AM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Mercury - September 09, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Gyda - September 13, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: your magic, white rabbit · Pack Activity - by Verrine - September 14, 2014, 12:52 PM