Haunted Wood You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Unfortunately for him, Vengeance decided to keep his grip — he had a bird in the hand, as the saying went. If he had let go, Black Hat would've tried to dodge the followup attack and go for his throat from below. Since that didn't happen, he was left with very few options. Given their weight difference he was on the lighter end of, shoving his opponent around just wasn't one of them. And to top it all off, the clock was ticking, as his throat was now being crushed between Vengeance's jaws.

One thing was certain: he needed to get him to relent, even if his window of opportunity would be infinitesimal. After giving himself a few precious heartbeats to think, Black Hat released the Warlord's leg to instead try and brace his forelegs against his sturdy form. The movement would beckon more pain to branch out from where his opponent's fangs were sunken into his flesh, and his neck would be strained at an awkward angle... but he believed this was his best bet. If he was able to get this far, Black Hat would lift one of his forelimbs and aim to scratch at Vengeance's eyes. It was quite the dirty tactic, but dirty tactics were often the most effective — which is exactly why he favored it.

If, after all of this, he was given some breathing room, he'd strike at his throat with the quickness of a serpent. Great minds thought alike, and like the Warlord he was in the midst of battle with, Black Hat believed offense was the best defense. Who didn't love a two-for-one deal?

So caught up in turning the fight around, he was utterly oblivious to their audience. They were something he'd have time to worry about later.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 21, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 22, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 25, 2019, 04:38 PM