Stavanger Bay Conscious again of the green
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Thanks so much for starting! I wasn't sure if she actually crossed the borders or not, but I'm assuming she just came close. If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll edit this post. :-)

Beric had been trotting along through the territory, scent marking as he saw fit. The past weeks since the incident with Claire had, thankfully, been quiet. He hadn't gotten himself into any trouble, and he did his best to secure the borders. He wondered, though, how well of a job Ragnar thought he was doing. There had more trespassers even since Claire, and he felt almost like he wasn't doing his job, even though he literally was. He just hadn't been in the right place at the right time to intercept the intruders. Lately, though, he had been more determined than ever to make sure no one else crossed the borders without expressed permission.

Today, he would get his chance to show Ragnar he could protect the pack. The scent hit him like a tidal wave, and he took off towards the offender quickly, not taking any chances that he or she might get away. His large barreling form came at her, his hackles raised as a growl ripped from his throat. He skidded to a halt just before her, blocking her path and sending dirt flying. He hadn't really meant to do that, but his intention was intimidation and aggression until he knew just what she was doing here. You are by far, way to close to these borders, he growled out. Get back, he ordered. He would not relax until she was a respectable distance away, and he would make sure that she heeded his command.

Messages In This Thread
Conscious again of the green - by Talamasca - August 09, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Conscious again of the green - by Beric - August 09, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Conscious again of the green - by Talamasca - August 09, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Conscious again of the green - by Beric - August 10, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Conscious again of the green - by Talamasca - August 10, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Conscious again of the green - by Beric - August 10, 2014, 07:53 PM
RE: Conscious again of the green - by Talamasca - August 11, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Conscious again of the green - by Beric - August 12, 2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Conscious again of the green - by Talamasca - August 12, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Conscious again of the green - by Beric - August 14, 2014, 05:19 PM