more, give me more
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Sure thing, I'll go ahead and archive it. Maybe next time we could aim for at least ten posts though (that way we could count it towards EXP)? ;-)

<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
Ragnar was surprised in which with the honesty Claire had given him the information he had demanded, yet attributed part of it to the fact that he garnered she did not have any real ties to Wheeling Gull Isle. Still, who was he to complain when she had complied like a good girl and given him the information he had sought. Information he intended to use to his utter and complete advantage. That was, if Silvertip Mountain didn't get to them and demolish them first. Ragnar had known that Majesty had been a deserter of the elusive Mountain but to learn that the adultress he threw his pack's lives away for only to abandon them all like a coward left Ragnar with a level of hatred for the pompous and immature male that had founded the Isle. His opinions on Majesty were strong and harsh and knowing what he did now only made Ragnar want to curse Majesty's life and his afterlife for being what Ragnar could only think of as a cowardly parasite. "It might not seem like it now, girl, but my wife did you a favor," Nevermind that Ragnar had taken custody of her as soon as he had been made aware. Of course captivity probably wasn't much better than the looming threat of death from a woman who sounded as ruthless as Ragnar himself but it was more than she'd had in Wheeling Gull Isle. "I will back with something for you to do later." Part of being a captive was putting them to work whether Beric agreed with him or not. Ragnar didn't need permission and he had no intentions of seeking it. With those cryptic words the scarred Scandinavian turned and promptly departed, disappearing into the trees he had came from.
Messages In This Thread
more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 11, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 12, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 13, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 14, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 21, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 29, 2014, 06:06 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - August 05, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - August 10, 2014, 06:03 AM