Haunted Wood they were there when I woke up this morning
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
100th post for 69th post. Iconic thread, LOL.

He was pleased by her eagerness to learn and improve; Hela was a valuable pawn to have. Wordlessly, Black Hat rose to stand square. The girl simply stood there, waiting for him to make the first move. Ah, see, you've already made a mistake, He pointed out. By giving me the courtesy of making the first move, you give me the advantage. He paused for emphasis.

In other words, you set yourself up to lose from the beginning. So, he took a few steps back and stood ready. Now. Attack me first, show me what you've got.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Black Hat - October 08, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:13 AM