Haunted Wood they were there when I woke up this morning
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Much like Radar (of whom he hadn't seen as of late), Hela craftily chose a smart time to strike: while he was talking. But he'd learned from his mistake with the woman prior and tucked in his chin — a staple in combat. Her teeth instead landed on his chest, which he retaliated to with a swift bite aimed for the top of her muzzle. If landed, he would apply enough pressure to coax her into relinquishing her hold. Then, a yank of his head — and thus Hela's — to disorient her. He'd then release and latch onto her throat in what would be a killing blow had their fight been legitimate. The pressure of his own fangs above her jugular would be tantilizingly close to fatal, but not quite knocking at death's door.

If all came to fruition, Black Hat would let go by the end of his elaborate demonstration with a smug expression. What went wrong? He'd ask genuinely, wondering if she could pinpoint the moment of error.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Black Hat - October 09, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:13 AM