Haunted Wood they were there when I woke up this morning
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He nodded, appreciating the sharpness of her mind. But Black Hat was nigh impossible to impress. Yes, and I didn't need to predict your exact move to do so because it's common practice to tuck in one's chin when defending an attack. That's something you should always expect when fighting an experienced wolf and account for it, He elaborated.

But, He added, I commend you for trying to take me off-guard. Taking advantage of every opportunity can sway the odds in your favor. Though a critic through and through, Black Hat understood the benefit of praising desired behaviors. In a scenario where your opponent is guarding their throat, also consider other places to target: the snout, the flanks, and the scruff.

With that extra tip, he decided to keep this lesson brief and bring it to a close. Seeing as you're recovering, I'll leave our lesson at that for today. Your next lesson begins when you are healed. Any questions?
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Black Hat - October 11, 2019, 10:05 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:13 AM