Great Bear Wilderness Or Steepy Mountain Yields
<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Ellie had stopped paying much attention to the male after a while, since he didn't say anything after her nonchalant answer to his comment about the mountain. Her mind ended up wandering around and going nowhere in particular, landing on a thought for no more than a second before moving on to a new one a moment later. The fact that the he-wolf stayed, despite the fact that neither of them spoke, didn't really bother her at all. She almost forgot he was there, in fact. And then, "Did I wake you?"

The she-wolf glanced at him, and then shrugged. "Not really," she said, her voice the epitome of monotone. She paused, then added, "I was sort of contemplating taking a nap, and then you came along and made the decision for me, I guess." She grinned slightly, though it didn't reach her eyes. "You're lucky you didn't wake me up. I can be the ultimate bitch when someone wakes me up from sleeping." She said no more after this, not seeing a point to saying anything else. He would decide where this conversation went from here.
Messages In This Thread
Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Savitr - August 08, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Savitr - August 09, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Savitr - August 10, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Savitr - August 11, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Ellie - August 11, 2014, 12:56 PM