Blackfoot Forest You know I'll fight my corner.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Scimitar had healed nicely -- something he knew was purely from the Creek's new healer, Paarthurnax. His shoulder was still stiff at times, but the wound itself was scabbed over completely and no longer broke open. He would wear a scar from his interlude with the ebony Beta of the Sunspire, but it was not the scars he regretted.. it was allowing the bastard to walk away from him that truly nitpicked at his brain. Jace, with his hot tempered words and idiotic and false claims deserved a good lesson in what it meant waltzing around on another's borders and threatening them.

But these thoughts were far from his mind as he ambled past the borders of the Creek that day. It was the scent of Paar he followed now, curious to where her wondering took her.. and eager for a distraction that the she-wolf who he had considered a possibility in his future now only smelled of Shadow.. the aspiring grey Outrider. His suspicion was at the forefront of his mind.. and he did not want to consider the reasons to why.

So as his eyes swept over the lovely form of Paar, he took note of the forest he now stood in as well. He had heard of Blackfoot Forest -- the cries of the foxes were talked of greatly here.. but he had never visited it before. The scenery was not what gained his interest though. As he prowled closer to the pack's medic, his eyes fell upon another she-wolf that sauntered toward her, speaking tongue he did not understand. With a dark rumble, he drew himself up, curious to what the stranger's antics were.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - August 10, 2014, 05:25 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - August 10, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - August 11, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - August 14, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - August 14, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - August 17, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - August 17, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - August 17, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - August 25, 2014, 06:12 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - September 07, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - September 23, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - September 27, 2014, 07:03 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - September 29, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - October 05, 2014, 02:56 PM