Great Bear Wilderness Or Steepy Mountain Yields
<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Ellie didn't know why, but there was something distinctly creepy about the small tale the wolf told her, about the Queen who ruined lives and stole hearts. Had she known what he was hiding from her -- the part about the Queen eating the hearts she stole -- Ellie might very well have walked away from the male right then and there, thoroughly done talking to him. As it were, she didn't know about that part, and so was not creeped out enough to leave.

When he turned to her and asked, "Do you ruin lives and steal hearts?" she didn't really know how to respond. She looked away from him, at the mountain, trying to come up with a response. In the end, all she could say was, "I don't know. I don't know if I'm that bad or not. I hope I'm not that bad... Though... I don't think anyone cares enough about me for me to ruin anyone's life." She gave a humorless laugh then, continuing to stare up at the mountain, and said no more.
Messages In This Thread
Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Savitr - August 08, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Savitr - August 09, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Savitr - August 10, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Savitr - August 11, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Or Steepy Mountain Yields - by Ellie - August 11, 2014, 12:56 PM