Old is the new New [IC Joining]
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace stared at him disliking his haughty attitude and his clear thirst for power. If the male treated those that met him at the bordres this way, how would he treat any below him if he became a higher ranking than some. You wish to come to this border, and disrespect my wolves, my family and yet you want something from me. So tell me sir what is it that you could offer me, besides the blatant disrespect you have already shown to those lower than beta or alpha. Because remember if I were to accept you, you would be lower than them, and I would not stop them if you disrespected them as a matter of fact I wouldn't now. So what can you offer us besides that? his glare was there and his words edged with ice, he hated disrespect and if this wolf couldn't even respect those that met him at the borders why would he respect those in the pack hierarchy.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Old is the new New [IC Joining] - by Drizzet - August 03, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: Old is the new New - by Fang - August 03, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Old is the new New - by Drizzet - August 03, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Old is the new New - by Fang - August 03, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Old is the new New [IC Joining] - by Kipling - August 03, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Old is the new New [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 04, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: Old is the new New [IC Joining] - by Drizzet - August 09, 2014, 06:54 AM
RE: Old is the new New [IC Joining] - by Fang - August 09, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Old is the new New [IC Joining] - by Kipling - August 09, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Old is the new New [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 11, 2014, 04:52 PM