Lost Creek Hollow if i gotta take the high road i’m rollin’
4 Posts
Ooc — mutton
There was some distant rustling and then some not so distant footsteps. Ah shit, caught again in the heat of the moment. Such a shame, he didn't even catch a whiff of prey yet! What giant warrior would intercept him this time he wondered? Well it didn't matter who it was, they'd give him a beating either way. Rafael began to pick up the pace, but then he popped out.

The theif couldn't stifle a laugh. It was just some lanky old kid thinking he was all that and— wait... was he howling? Oh, yup, that wasn't good. Kid! shh... shh! Ah god damnit! There was no stopping the alarm, his whole family may be well on their way.

You're trespassing!!  Even in this dangerous moment Rafael couldn't hide his amusement. You're an observent little guy aren't ya, he taunted, Now I'd love to stay and chat but I'm on a real tight schedule. Catch ya later kid! And with that the criminal took off in the opposite direction. Hopefully no one else was nearby.
Messages In This Thread
if i gotta take the high road i’m rollin’ - by Rafael - November 08, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: if i gotta take the high road i’m rollin’ - by Pike - November 09, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: if i gotta take the high road i’m rollin’ - by Rafael - November 09, 2019, 11:40 AM