Neverwinter Forest my aunt used to live in Paris
41 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
She told him that while he should not know her, maybe, that she did belong here. That was good, if not slightly confusing. To her question, his face betrayed him by casting her with an incredulous 'really?' look before he fixed his expression and sighed out a quiet, almost tired sounding huff. "Yeah." He said, though he needn't really have answered, just as it hadn't really needed to be asked. He didn't really like that she said she was "with Mal", either. Wasn't every Neverwinter wolf "with Mal"? He didn't have the energy to get agiatated, however, and he pushed it to the back of his mind for later chewing. Still, he added - "With Mal." - all the same.

He inhaled deeply the smell of mountain, forest, air and other scents from her - but Neverwinter was faint, if he was being kind. Honestly, to him it didn’t exist. "Why don't you smell like this place?" He asked, looking her up and down again. He believed her, honestly, but he would be remiss if he didn’t investigate. It didn't make sense and even though Markus mostly just wanted to go curl back into his ball and sleep - it was a bad day - he had to take care of this first. At least to the effect that he was completely sure Mal knew she existed and was alright with that fact.
Messages In This Thread
my aunt used to live in Paris - by Ceilidh - November 08, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Markus - November 08, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Ceilidh - November 09, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Markus - November 10, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Mal - November 12, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Ceilidh - November 13, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Markus - November 14, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Mal - November 20, 2019, 12:01 AM