Neverwinter Forest my aunt used to live in Paris
here's to the ones who dream
16 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears slicked back at the boy's expression of disbelief, and didn't really perk again, even after he named himself an ally -- a packmate, even. Had she said something wrong? Perhaps she should have spoken with greater confidence of her place here. She had been with Neverwinter for a full moon's turn, after all -- though what a grand job she'd done at showing that to anyone.

Ceilidh opened her mouth when he queried her further, eager to further defend herself, and with an, "I - " she started, only to find her small voice drowned by the call of her name.

Her ears perked only slightly, until she turned and saw the arc of Mal's tail -- an arc which brought a similar curve to her lips, and her own tail beat the ground in obvious joy and relief. "Mal," she breathed a laugh; she hadn't expected how good it would be to see him again. But then, perhaps she shouldn't be so surprised. He had been her first and only friend here, and she had worried -- how she had worried, the entire journey out and back again, whether the wolf-killers had returned, whether he was still standing, whether he was safe.

"I went out looking for food, but I got stuck..." she admitted with a sheepish laugh, and was about to dive into the entire story when Mal spoke again. Her explanation could wait. Now paired with a name, Ceilidh turned a gentle smile on Markus, even if she didn't quite know what to do with him yet.

She was surprised, however, to hear another name mentioned -- one she had never heard before -- and when Mal turned to her she met him with a smile, also not quite knowing what to do with the whole Okeanos and Ibis bit, either. She settled on the second words that came to her thoughts, "Hey, we can figure out what to do when they come back if they come back, but hey, look at us now," her smile broadened, and her golden eyes lingered on her friend, "You, Markus, Simmik, and me. That's three more from when I met you. Whether or not Okeanos and Ibis come back," with this she let her gaze roam to Markus, sure he would agree, "we're still making something here."
Messages In This Thread
my aunt used to live in Paris - by Ceilidh - November 08, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Markus - November 08, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Ceilidh - November 09, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Markus - November 10, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Mal - November 12, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Ceilidh - November 13, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Markus - November 14, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Mal - November 20, 2019, 12:01 AM