Cedar Sweep whatever it is you're seeking won't come in the form you're expecting
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
There was desperation to the boy, but he tried his best to hide the overwhelming flood of emotions. As sad as it was, he had been on his own for long enough that he shouldn’t have been filled with nervousness or fear at the premise of having to venture the wilds alone. Minori had found something that was occupying her time – something important, he was sure – and Orochi had likely discovered another group that he could harass with his fiery personality. Deku had not found anyone, though. The longer he had spent out there in the unknown of the world, the more he had realized that he knew very little about what it meant to survive.

A voice shattered his thoughts, and the starchaser whirled around with wild silver eyes and hackles that had sparked to life. His tail swiftly tucked to his rear, but he held his head up and kept himself as stiff as he could manage. It wasn’t until he had registered the words of the unfamiliar woman that he realized she wasn’t likely to be a threat to him. She simply seemed concerned that someone his age was out there alone. “My father died. My mother is away, and I do not know when or if she will return… I’ve been alone long enough. You don’t need to worry,” the storyteller spoke in a quaking voice.
Messages In This Thread
RE: whatever it is you're seeking won't come in the form you're expecting - by Deku - December 04, 2019, 06:47 PM