Emberwood my father wasn't around; i swear that i'll be around for you
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I did, and it's urgent...but please don't condemn me for this," he worried, sharing his scares with her. 

"After leaving the ordinance of Lost Creek Hollow...well, there is this pack, Easthollow, you may know it. Anyways, when I first arrived in the area I was frantic and hurrying to find friends which was proving to be faulty until I met you. I persoanlly held a great grudge against one of the alpha's there for not being accepted. It's confusing I know, but I made an alliance with them witout your permission. And I apologize for that...I just wanted to force it into his face that I could survive without his permission...I was impulsive and this is all so stupid. I can go call it off if you wish," he hurried, his voice breaking at certain parts of his telling.

"I hope that you can still find trust and a friend in me, despite my faults," he finished quietly, bwing down his head in shame. 

Well it was over at least. Whatever she decided to do about him, he wouldn't have to imagine it anymore.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
RE: my father wasn't around; i swear that i'll be around for you - by Alheis - December 06, 2019, 07:19 AM