Blacktail Deer Plateau be my eyes
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante noticed the boy watching him but ignored it, glad that he was getting a read on him. He was perfectly content just sharing company. In fact, he quite enjoyed the quiet. Believe it or not, Dante hadn't been much of a talker when he was young either. He still wasn't in some cases. For some reason, though, the Plateau had opened him up some. He guessed it was the feeling that when he spoke here, his packmates actually listened.

He had assumed, but it seemed he was wrong, for when Pura broke the silence, it was to correct the Gamma. Dante nodded as he listened, suddenly thoughtful. "You know, tracking plants is fun, but if you want to try a paw at tracking prey, I'd love to go hunting with you sometime." The pup was old enough to chase rabbits, surely, and Dante enjoyed sharing pointers. If Pura was interested, he showed promise. A Naturalist trade may be in his future if finding plants was something he enjoyed, but no one ever said he couldn't be Gameskeeper as well. If he wanted, of course.

"That's a commendable skill, though, tracking. Finding the herbs is just as important as using them; maybe even moreso." He smiled at Pura. Personally he liked the thrill of the hunt, tracking something that actually moved, but that didn't mean Pura did. The fact that they were all different was what made them a unit, a cohesive pack that thrived.

So sorry for the wait!!! ><
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
be my eyes - by Pura - July 05, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: be my eyes - by Dante RIP - July 05, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: be my eyes - by Pura - July 06, 2014, 04:34 AM
RE: be my eyes - by Dante RIP - July 06, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: be my eyes - by Pura - July 19, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: be my eyes - by Dante RIP - July 27, 2014, 01:51 AM
RE: be my eyes - by Pura - July 27, 2014, 05:39 AM
RE: be my eyes - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: be my eyes - by Pura - August 02, 2014, 12:03 PM