Sun Mote Copse I still beg the skies to bring you back my way
25 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Winter was in full swing, and Preeti knew she couldn't survive it on her own. As much as she wanted to find Akuti now, it would be a suicide mission to go out in the coldest of seasons. Maia was good enough company. . .and it just so happened that the young woman was amenable to her tagging along.

Just for now, right? When spring came, she would set out to look for her mother.

She grinned as they came to the border of a very familiar forest, remembering the young sentinel that had greeted her here. Before she could make a remark about it, another woman appeared—and the reunion that took place left her breathless. The two women were obviously more than familiar; the emotion that bloomed around them filled Preeti with warmth.

The huntress stood back quietly, waiting for them to finish out their reunion. She instead began to build a case for herself to stay, beginning with, of course, 'I can keep you all pretty well-fed.'
Messages In This Thread
I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Preeti - December 15, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 17, 2019, 01:41 AM