Stone Circle you and atlas are one in the same
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
newt!

it didn't take west long to find him and the call saves newt from wasting time on the hunt for his brother. though trepidation grips him tight as he wars with himself on whether west will be happy he has came out of self-given exile or mad at him for isolating himself he watches as his brother rushes to greet him. there is nothing aggressive in his posture and hope blossoms in newt's breast bone, warming his heart as it had when speaking with their mother. he cannot explain why isolation was necessary to cope and to grow but it had been and the fact that β€” so far β€” his family doesn't appear to hold it against him in reassuring.

it only serves to solidify his decision to turn into provider and protector of hearth and home.

west, newt calls to his brother, tail wagging behind him. hey. lackluster in comparison, as far as greetings go; yet there still lingers that unfair uncertainty. i'm sorry for my ...behavior these past couple months. i am done with isolating myself. he offers as an apology, thinking that the isolation has served its purpose and there was no more need to sequester himself away. he shouldn't have β€” he's begun to realize too little, too late β€” in the first place.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
you and atlas are one in the same - by Nanoq - December 13, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: you and atlas are one in the same - by West Tyree - December 17, 2019, 02:59 AM
RE: you and atlas are one in the same - by Nanoq - December 18, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: you and atlas are one in the same - by West Tyree - December 28, 2019, 06:07 PM