Stone Circle And everything I feel is blankness in me
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
As he breathed in the air, processing through the scents one became increasingly stronger than the rest and he heard a voice tentatively speak out behind him. "Dad". The title rang hollow and his eyes widened as he stared at the girl hunched down below him. He swallowed "Yeah...uh" his voice was rough and he stopped not sure if he could manage to tell her the truth. This was his daughter...this beautiful young girl was something he had placed on the land. Who had her mother been? 

"I hit my head. I can't remember. Anything. Even myself" it came out gentler, his eyes downcast and filled with sadness as he declared the truth. "I'd like to now that I'm not as sick" he tried to soften the load unsure how she would handle the news. "I want to still be a father" but could he? He wasnt sure about that, the declaration seemed so false to him in that moment.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
And everything I feel is blankness in me - by Sunny - December 24, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: And everything I feel is blankness in me - by Minnow - December 24, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: And everything I feel is blankness in me - by Sunny - December 24, 2019, 07:52 PM