Haunted Wood New Kid on the Block
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The golden titan waited, with his patience starting to grow thin but he must remember to keep calm and remain where he was. However, his ears flicked up as a sound came approaching him which was music to his ears and with every closing step his heart started to race with what could be called excitement but it was more of impulse. His ghost eyes moved to see that a girl with dark fur and a hint of scarlett on her fur had approached him, his face grew a charming smile, after all, first impressions were the upmost importance to him. He made note of the woman's expression, her half-smile and the way she strode to him made him want to rip out her throat and let her bleed out at the edge of the territory. Ghidorah felt his veins pop with every pulse, so badly he wanted to kill her just because of her face alone, but he had to keep his impulses under control.

"Hello my dear," His tone was suave with his charming grin still painted on his face, the girl said that something must have struck his fancy in order to come to these woods. The fancy to know what your blood must taste like, he thought to himself which aroused his mind and he could feel a pool of sweat inside his bones, but on the outside, nothing strayed from normal. "Why yes, I have word that there is a pack of mercenaries in these parts, and I was wondering if this was the territory of the famous Nightwalkers?" With a smooth voice, his eyelids slid down just a tiny bit to make it appear that he was cool and contempt, but in reality, this was a big game of pretending, and he would hide behind a mask of what his true feelings were.

"And if I am correct, you are a member?" His voice raised in pitch only by a little with his eyebrows raising, and his head tilting to the side a bit, his eyes still looked down on her for they were studying her. He was making note of her frame, she is large for a female, but that is no matter to me, females are all the same, tools down to their biology. Ghidorah felt a slight toothy grin peel on his face with the pearls of his teeth glistening and lighting up the woods.
Messages In This Thread
New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 20, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by RIP Tzila - December 25, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 25, 2019, 01:00 AM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by RIP Tzila - December 25, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 25, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by RIP Tzila - December 25, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 25, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Vengeance - December 25, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by RIP Tzila - December 25, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 25, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Vengeance - December 25, 2019, 11:09 PM