Blackfoot Forest You know I'll fight my corner.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Sorry for delay, I ended up out of town for a few days. :P

The appearance of a stranger was expected in neutral territory, but what surprised Paar was the other wolf's appearance. With a pelt made of sandy hues topped on pale creams that she could make out from a distance, the red-and-white medic was reminded instantly of her home. As she drew nearer, Paarthurnax paused in her tracks and gawked. The unknown female was elegant and graceful, so like those of her father's bloodline, and she could have swore that her heart skipped a beat.

What if Sahrotaar had sent scouts to return her to Susa, to be traded or sold as he saw fit? She imagined he'd have been far from impressed by her disappearing act, especially when her being could have saved his relationship with a neighbouring Shah. She swallowed, her heart's pace suddenly quickening, and the lithe beauty braced herself.

Words were spoken, but they were not those of her homeland. Relief gripped her and, exhaling softly, Paarthurnax parted her jaws to respond: "I'm sorry, I-" The arrival of another wolf, this time one she knew, distracted her. Scimitar moved in beside her and, smiling briefly in his direction in gratitude for his presence, the two-toned wolfess glanced once more toward the tawny female. "Do you speak English?"
Messages In This Thread
You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - August 10, 2014, 05:25 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - August 10, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - August 11, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - August 14, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - August 14, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - August 17, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - August 17, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - August 17, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - August 25, 2014, 06:12 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Hatshepsut - September 07, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - September 23, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - September 27, 2014, 07:03 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Scimitar - September 29, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: You know I'll fight my corner. - by Paarthurnax - October 05, 2014, 02:56 PM