Hushed Willows this day aria
78 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Uly tilts his head, no wonder she has such a unique coat, she too has some dog in her it seems. It makes Uly just that much more interested in her. He laughs at her asking if his mother was small and he chuckles deeply. “No actually my mother was wolf. My father is the one who was mostly dog.”

Not at all offended by her question, some would say he’s a gentle giant after all, of course unless provoked. Uly nods and smiles back at her while he stands once more. “No, I don’t find you rude at all.” He comments walking around her and eyeing her down and taking in her dog like features. She wouldn’t seem like she would have a small mother, for her size is still formidable among other female wolves. 

Once he’s walked around her once he stops when he gets back in front of her. “Can you hunt? It seems you aren’t malnourished, rather you look very healthy. So I’d assume you can?” He asks with a devious smile. Together, if they could find some, they could take down some formidable prey. Though Uly can usually take down deer by himself it’s still nice to have some help.

Then Uly steps away from her, he wants to have some fun but he still tries to stay semi-polite. “Unless you cannot leave...” He hints, making sure she wouldn’t want to stay and wait for her family.
Messages In This Thread
this day aria - by Easy - December 09, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: this day aria - by Ulysses - December 09, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: this day aria - by Easy - December 23, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: this day aria - by Ulysses - December 27, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: this day aria - by Easy - December 28, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: this day aria - by Ulysses - December 28, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: this day aria - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: this day aria - by Ulysses - January 03, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: this day aria - by Easy - January 05, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: this day aria - by Ulysses - January 07, 2020, 03:20 AM