i want some more
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
“Pleasure to meet you both,” he responded after the youth’s brief introduction, a lazy grin pressed against his dark lips as he studied the pair through narrowed brows. “My name is Styx Constantin, the Alpha of Neverwinter.” It was obvious what the younger wolf and her guardian were looking for – a home, whether it be permanent or temporary. The long-limbed mutt was more than willing to give that to the two wolves before him, but they were still strangers to him – he knew their names but nothing about them. “We are a small pack, but work as a unit. Every member is encouraged to voice their opinion, but follow the rules in place. Loyalty is extremely important to me – we’ve had several members run off recently, so forgive me if I’m a bit wary.” Pausing briefly the boy allowed his gaze to flicker to the older wolf for a moment before returning to Claudia. “Where did you two come from?”
Messages In This Thread
i want some more - by Claudia - October 02, 2013, 12:15 AM
RE: i want some more - by Styx - October 02, 2013, 05:12 PM
RE: i want some more - by Claudia - October 04, 2013, 06:16 PM
RE: i want some more - by Styx - October 07, 2013, 12:51 AM
RE: i want some more - by Claudia - October 19, 2013, 12:31 AM