Sheepeater Cliff disco party
7 Posts
Ooc — Taco
Palatable -it was a gentlemen's approach to an uncouth question. Had he rated her sour -or something along those lines- Tulind would've been liable to take offense. Yet, as it was he had countered her suspicions with an unusual compliment that she had little choice but to accept. Forming her ears to fit the curve of her head she thanked him hardly, before turning her attention away just as quick. She was running out of humor to test the male's kindness and as a result had become somewhat uncomfortable with his seemingly genuine hospitality.

Of course due to her age and own inexperience, Tu could never know the lewd source of most of his tolerance. She herself had never taken interest in another, and it was beyond her to imagine that that other could ever be a wolf. Slashing her tail as she failed in her own innocent ignorance, the coyote woman missed a few beats before offering her response. "Well eating you was never an option so I suppose that makes us even." In her dimmer world it was the best that one could expect between the two of them.

Although she was still unwilling to mention her troops, Tu was interested to hear what he thought of the collective packs. Hoping that perhaps he wouldn't notice the unfairness, she attempted to approach the subject somewhat casually. "Although... if I were to have a taste for wolf. Where would I find them the most tender hearted?" Tilting her head as she turned it back towards him silvery eyes twinkled like morning dew.
Messages In This Thread
disco party - by Viggo - July 25, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: disco party - by Tulind - July 28, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: disco party - by Viggo - July 29, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: disco party - by Tulind - July 29, 2014, 12:20 PM
RE: disco party - by Viggo - July 29, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: disco party - by Tulind - July 29, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: disco party - by Viggo - July 29, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: disco party - by Tulind - August 03, 2014, 10:45 PM
RE: disco party - by Viggo - August 04, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: disco party - by Tulind - August 04, 2014, 07:59 AM
RE: disco party - by Viggo - August 05, 2014, 08:33 PM