Sunspire Mountains Dropping In (IC joining)
6 Posts
Ooc — Aubrey
Bruce couldn't imagine a day spent sitting on a rock and bossing out orders, or even being expected to procreate for the future of the pack. I hope this pack doesn't have many girls, he thought, his ears flicking slightly in consideration. He was sure he could handle it. After all, he had grown up with a mother. How different could other women be from his sweet, gentle, nurturing figure that he loved.

I've never had to join a pack, he reasoned. I didn't think there was anything to i other than finding an alpha and asking permission. He sounded oafish, but he was merely uncultured as to the gears and gizmos of the real world and the delicate operations of a non-family group. When called upon to speak of his credentials, his tail swept to one side. I'm incredibly loyal. Once I'm in a group, I'll die to protect it. I'll listen to my superior's orders, even if I don't always agree with them. I'm a fair hunter while on my own, but in a group I'm outstanding and do everything in my power to complete what's expected of me. Bruce knew he had many shortcomings and was admitting that he would give the best he could, as opposed to being the best of the best.

Only a small amount of time had passed since the conversation had begun. The herd of deer were still close enough to track, but far enough away that they were no longer a liable option to hunt.
Messages In This Thread
Dropping In (IC joining) - by Bruce - August 12, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Fang - August 13, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Bruce - August 13, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Fang - August 14, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Bruce - August 14, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Fang - August 14, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Bruce - August 14, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Fang - August 15, 2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Bruce - August 15, 2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 15, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Bruce - August 16, 2014, 09:04 PM