Swiftcurrent Creek a man with a van
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Galileo and Danica emerged into the fragile morning sun, converging on their pale Alpha from wherever they had been sleeping. Danica arrived first, settling down without really greeting her. If Bazi felt slighted (which she did, of course), she had no time to dwell on it; Galileo arrived next, looking like he'd been enjoying a rather more productive sleep than their golden pack-mate.

"Morning," the Alpha told him fondly, buffeting her small head against his shoulder. She cast a curious look at Danica, blissfully unaware that the pair of them were due a very strange conversation in the coming days. Was it her shoulder? Or was she unimpressed with the decision to aid Njal and Tuwawi? Bazi cleared her throat softly and got straight to business."We need to talk logistics. I don't want Njal and Tuwawi to leave, especially not with the pups.. but if they are going, they need to go far away from Swiftcurrent. I don't want competition. That said, we all love those pups, and I want them to have a chance. I want to send a number of us with them on their journey, maybe stay until they have a few more wolves in their ranks.. what do you think? I was thinking Kieran, but there's a chance he might actually stay if we let him go.." She blinked her big, blue eyes at the advisors. Did it matter of Kieran left? The pack would replenish, and he hadn't done much to prove himself.. but Bazi was not a fan of losing in any way, shape, or form.
Messages In This Thread
a man with a van - by Bazi - August 10, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Danica RIP - August 11, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Galileo - August 12, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Bazi - August 15, 2014, 06:45 AM
RE: a man with a van - by Danica RIP - August 15, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Galileo - August 15, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 04:34 AM
RE: a man with a van - by Danica RIP - August 17, 2014, 05:52 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Galileo - August 17, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Bazi - August 23, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: a man with a van - by Danica RIP - August 23, 2014, 01:15 PM