The scars that are too fresh
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye nodded, agreeing that Blue Willow was different, as was Atticus. Her chest felt heavy with how foolish she was (and guilt due to Blue Willow) for not picking Atticus. She was sure that they would have fit better, which is why she kept going between the two brothers. The female had not yet learned that pondering on what ifs were not healthy, and did nothing to fix problems.

A weak smile came with Blue's next words. "Your father sounds like a smart wolf. I can always pick the pieces back up and stick them together, though things are easier to break then next time around. She paused, thinking for only a moment before going with the thought. "I think it's like Kisu. He has lost children and two mates, yet he continues on. He is strong on the outside, but his eyes are sad. Defeated, almost. I hope things look up for him soon." The female would have gone on to say — as a joke — that maybe Blue should saddle up with him to cheer him up, but wasn't sure if it was appropriate. Hawkeye always used humor to break tension, but she was trying to focus on it for once instead of pushing it aside.

"Sticking to someone like glue is not healthy. It shows weakness, like she can't do things on her own. It's like she's a lost pup." Hawkeye shrugged. "Whatever. I will probably leave soon. I'm just tired of this shit." She sighed right before Blue talked about remaining a leader. "For the pack's sake, I hope you can make things better. As an Alpha your word is law." Hawkeye made her voice deeper to mock Peregrine from the meet, a hearty laugh bouncing from her chest.
Messages In This Thread
The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 02, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 02, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 02, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 02, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 11, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 14, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 15, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 15, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 15, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 15, 2014, 10:48 AM