Northstar Vale i've got margaritas in my blood
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
An interesting name but the least of her worries, Gracious felt her tail cling to her leg rather tightly. She couldn't describe the feeling of fear, that was a strong word. Perhaps, uncertainty, of somesort. Feelings were complex and couldn't always be put under an umbrella term; Gracious of all wolves knew this. She kept her feelings to herself however in this situation, her focus remained on the large male before here.

His story was laughable, he fell of all things and ended up before her? It was simply silly, Gracious would've normally offered him some passion for the embarassment, but for now she would keep herself rather stoic. Of course she was friendly, but when it came to unknown wolves somehow existing in the Court's realm, that was perhaps one of the only reasons her warm aura would step away from her. Her gaze, however, softened at Xizur; he seemed to be honest in his answer and just wanted a way out.

"I'll guide you out, we're rather deep in the Court." She stepped forward, neck extending in the slightest to give her more range to look at him. "Can you walk? We may have something to coat it in to help treat the pain." So long as he remained respectful, Gracious would offer her help in any way she could of getting this male out of her home, it was the least she could do.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
i've got margaritas in my blood - by Xizur - January 09, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Gracious - January 09, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Xizur - January 09, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Gracious - January 10, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Xizur - January 10, 2020, 08:39 AM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Gracious - January 13, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: i've got margaritas in my blood - by Xizur - January 14, 2020, 11:13 PM