Stavanger Bay Taking the time for me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,

Thistle listened to him quietly and wondered at the female. Maybe she should make some time to talk with this Claire, get to know her. Thistle herself had been shy at first, fighting with Ragnar though at the time he had gone by Bjorn had helped her to come out of her shell. Perhaps Beric could do for Claire, what Ragnar had done for her. She wasn’t sure though, so she kept that to herself for the time being though she did admit her shyness. I was shy before this, very shy and very wary of others. She supposed if she thought about it, she was more wary now than she had been since her disaster with Crete, however she also was not as shy, so she had traded something somewhere along the line for something else though what she wasn’t sure. Ah Loners have it rather hard, I was not a loner long, but I was one long enough to know it is not an easy road to follow, and we need a pack to survive most often. The isle wolves sound like they were fools led by a fool, I apologize as I know you were once one, but they do not seem to be a good fit for anyone. Especially where the leader settled all of you. That was not his smartest move, not with my husband near. She grew quiet then, realizing she probably just managed to offend the other very badly.

Thistle chuckled and dipped her head I hope so, I would like them to be happy and adjusted and they can’t be if they are in the den all the time. Though the boys are very good at getting out and about, they want to prove to any and all that they can do anything their father can do. She chuckled to herself as she thought of their children.
Messages In This Thread
Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 11, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 12, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 14, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 18, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 21, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 22, 2014, 09:12 PM