pull myself from the grave
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Last post for me! Feel free to fade here or post again :D we can just say they chatted and then went exploring

Tuwawi beamed at the youth's request to meet the Sveijarn litter, resembling a proud mother hen. The children already had quiet a spectrum of personalities, ranging from the stubborn Lárus to fiery and autonomous Maera. Valtýr was a soft and sweet natured boy, unlike his stalwart and dominant sister Jökull. Each one was created in the image of their sire and dam, a collection of their attributes in some way... but each stamped their own twist on life. Tuwawi loved them dearly, and was excited to see them take on the world as the months passed by. Opportunities for the young were endless in these wilds, but it was up to Njal and herself to provide and protect throughout their younger days. Never did Tuwawi think her maternal instincts would run so deep. It felt like just yesterday that she was a scrappy juvenile getting driven into the dirt by Tluzä-Utrúx in Kindred's arena. Now, she had grown, and with age came sense, wisdom, and experience. Yet, Tuwawi would always be the same passionate hotblood, but her visceral nature had been considerably cooled by responsibility.

"I would like that... and I know they will love you," she told him with a smile. Týr would be as a good role model, especially for her sons who often found themselves groveling to their sisters. Plus, another Norther's influence would strengthen their common heritage... though perhaps their link with Tartok would eventually be rekindled, as well. Her tail swished with optimism, spirit upbeat and she drew herself nearer to break the wall strangers often maintained. Tuwawi briefly paused, testing the space between them and then reached out to nudge his brunette ruff. No longer would he be a vagrant, but a dear friend and ally. Týr accepted the invitation, and the ember brimmed with delight. "I will howl for you when we return to this mountain. For now, I will be surveying this land for a few days before gathering my family back at Swiftcurrent. I look forward to this new start... exciting times are ahead of us," she told him. Yes... exciting times as well as hard times. Summer was waning, and these fertile lands would soon become bone scarce. These troubles weighed in the back of Tuwawi's mind, but for now her only recourse was to focus on the present.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 06, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 07, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 14, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 16, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 17, 2014, 11:24 AM