Swiftcurrent Creek i've had my coffee, so let's go
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Her alabaster friend smiled anew at the advice, and eased some of Tuwawi's concerns. Swiftcurrent would be fine and Bazi would be alright. The Sveijarns would be leaving as a new chapter began, and the ember was sure the blank pages would soon be filled with stories of Bazi's leadership and her subordinate's accomplishments. They would learn and grow together, as packs always had, the same way Tuwawi's new family would hopefully flourish.

Tuwawi offered a soft laugh, "truly it is a role I never expected to have, but it brings me the greatest joy," she admitted. Just yesterday she was but a yearling earning her marks within Kindred. Motherhood had scarcely crossed her mind then, but now Swiftcurrent's couldn't fathom a life without the maternal sentiments she kept; everything about it felt right. For a moment she pondered what Bazi's family had been like, and the Sveijarn wife could not help but regret that she hadn't spent more time with her young friend.

A silence came between them, both women enjoying each other's company, when Bazi affirmed the decision she had made at the meeting. She would allow one or two wolves to accompany them to the mountain to help settle and protect the family for a few days. It was generous, especially since the husband and wife had few alternatives; but, if it had not been the case, Njal and Tuwawi would have followed through by another recourse.

The mother gave a solemn nod, "yes, I am. We will always remember our time at Swiftcurrent fondly... with you... Fox... Lethe..." Her gaze turned to the bleeding sky as the last rays disappeared, "and everyone." Suddenly, the chirping of hungry pups echoed from the den, and Tuwawi was forced to turn away from her nostalgia and focus on the present. A downy grey gaze turned back to Bazi. "You are welcome to spend the night in the den with us, if you'd like. I'm sure the kids will love the fish."
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 01, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 02, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 03, 2014, 01:33 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 03, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 02:08 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 05, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 10, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 05:33 AM