Tormented Tarns Can't Slip By
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Her hint had been received and with it an offer of assistance, she needed only now offer him a destination. South wasn't a destination and she couldn't think of any areas in that direction never having been there herself. Attempting to pulling together enough information to sustain her ruse she thought back to where she had been and how that may help her. Unknowing how little of a concern directions were in the presence of other dangers.

"Thank you, sir. That's very generous. My friend resides near the Southern tip of the Western mountain range." she explained remembering her treck over such a range to reach Shadewood. It was a far distance away and would likely take a few days. He likely has things to do and wouldn't wish to use up such a large amount of his time, she thought. "As I said it's rather far so you needn't accompany me the entire way. Come morning with the sun and lack of mist I should be alright on my own, and you'll be free to return to your own venture" she stated not wishing to be a burden but to also encourage a future separation.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
Can't Slip By - by Cordelia - January 19, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Ghidorah - January 20, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Cordelia - January 20, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Ghidorah - January 22, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Cordelia - January 22, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Ghidorah - January 26, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Cordelia - January 26, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Ghidorah - February 01, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Cordelia - February 02, 2020, 01:21 PM