Nocturne Summit i came down from the moon
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She stopped just short of the dark male, her tail wagging with excitement to have found someone to keep her mind off of the craziness of breeding season. The warning from Hydra still rang in her head, a reminder of the pack rules against illicit breeding that she no longer had to worry over as her heat had come and gone, even despite the slight smell that continued to linger. She had been meaning to meet with Jarilo since her acceptance and was thankful to have found him when she did, perhaps he had some good news or anything worth sharing since their last meeting.

She turned her head in the direction of which his nose pointed and nodded her head, a patrol would do her well as she had come out this far to stretch her legs some. "What have you been up to?" she asked him, following his strides easily. She wondered if during this time he continued to practice his duty and if not, how he kept his knowledge up given the brief winter that stunted the earth's growth. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." she said with a wag of her thick tail and provided a smile to boot.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - January 19, 2020, 02:57 AM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - January 21, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - January 21, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - January 28, 2020, 05:29 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - February 02, 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - February 04, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - February 10, 2020, 12:07 PM