pull myself from the grave
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Awesome, I'll go ahead and have this archived. Thanks for the thread! <3

Týr smiled softly as his soon-to-be Drottning when she spoke that her children would love him. It was exciting, Týr found, to know that he had a home, or a soon to be home, rather. He hadn't had a real home since Odinn's Cove and he had thought that perhaps there was something wrong with him, that his unwillingness to plant roots had been some kind of sign from the Gods that he was missing a vital piece of information they were tossing in his path. Intercepting their signs had never been his forte, better suited for Floki or Ragnar or, even, the Seer. In reality, it had been of his own design but now, now he wanted roots. He wanted a stable home, he wanted to be apart of something bigger than himself and Tuwawi had graciously given him that chance. He would not let her down.

Týr held still when the fire kissed woman drew near and nudged his ruff. It was breaking the barrier of strangers they had once had up. It made everything more official. More real. I will stay close, maybe start a cache or two so we have a head start, He didn't really want the Gameskeeper trade mostly because Haunter had managed to suck his confidence out of him like a black pit of a vacuum and he felt that he wasn't nearly good enough to consider himself anything close to Gameskeeper but he wanted to contribute. He wanted to do what he could until he was actually needed.

With that the pair continued their conversation while exploring the newfound territory that would soon be their home.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 06, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 07, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 14, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 16, 2014, 12:45 PM