Swiftcurrent Creek i've had my coffee, so let's go
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
I am so sad TT____TT last post for me

Tuwawi faintly noticed Bazi's struggle out of her discreet peripheral and it made her heart bleed, but she let her friend have that moment to regain composure. The kids sure had good timing. Their demanding calls helped lift the waterlogged emotions from the air and redirect the adult's attention. Bazi smiled and accepted the invitation to stay the night with open arms. Scarcely another loved the children more than the new leader, who's affection for the toddlers only rivaled Galileo's, and it was heartbreaking to severe such a deep bond while it was still in its infancy. Tuwawi offered her friend a wide smile and soft look, elated she would spend the night.

Bazi gushed about a visit she had with little Valtýr, causing the mother hen's tail to curl in delight. "Val's such a character," she reflected. Such a trusting and loving child. His siblings, too, had hearts of gold. One thing was for certain... they would definitely be pleased Bazi's catch. And even though they weren't entirely aware of their parent's decisions, Tuwawi knew they they would miss Bazi dearly.

The two women walked to the burrow, fish in tow, and entered. Together they would devour the trout before tumbling into a massive pile to sleep the night, and their worries, away.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 01, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 02, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 03, 2014, 01:33 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 03, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 02:08 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 05, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 10, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 05:33 AM