Porcupine Ridge Discontent is the First Necessity of Progress
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Thanks! And I think your post is totally fine (:

Malachi watched the ridge with an unwavering stare. Moments passed, but soon the tawny wolf popped her head over the ridge and quickly met him with a smile. The ease in her voice confirmed the truth of her words, but he did not trust her safety so easily.

Her invitation came as a surprise, and the grey wolf met her words with a tilt of his head. After so many moons alone the prospect of company made his paws itch with a desire to bound up the craggy mountainside without a second thought, but the outcroppings looked perilous at best. Why the tawny woman had decided to climb up the slopes alone baffled the patchwork male, and he found himself shaking his head at her offer after a moment's thought.

"Ah, I'm afraid I can't join you today, miss." He coupled his reply with an weak smile before shuffling his feet away from the ridge. Her proximity to its side unnerved him, and he decided to stay nearby in case she did fall of its face. "Just howl if you start to slip, and I'll see if I can catch you." He shot her an uncertain grin and, with a bow of his head he backed away from the woman and left her on the ledge. Yet the Kalderon did not abandon her entirely and spent the remainder of his quiet afternoon around these strange outcroppings, keen to remain within her vicinity until he knew the tawny woman had made it safely down to the ground again.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
Discontent is the First Necessity of Progress - by Ellie - August 12, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Discontent is the First Necessity of Progress - by Malachi - August 17, 2014, 11:51 AM