Blacktail Deer Plateau i'll soon be dreaming here, in paradise
23 Posts
Ooc —
his acceptance out of the way, kun heads into rusalka's claim with invitation. the events of the day have begun to weigh him; travel weary, hunting and acting thru his sensu ...an act he reminds himself that he cannot allow to slip. this is the role he and ying have created for him and he must commit to it. a fact that was just fine to him. the wolves of rusalka thinking he couldn't speak common might mean they would leave him to his own devices. with a language barrier firmly in place he could be the snob he was to strangers and pass it off as ignorance.

still, his eyelids feel heavy and he searches for a place to curl up and nap; rooting thru bracken and fallen limbs that might make a temporary shelter. he thinks he finds one, aquamarine gaze locking upon it only for his steps to falter as the call rises for him. for a moment, his shoulders slump but he picks himself back up, stretches, and trots towards the origin of the howl.

approach slows as he nears her, recognizing scent and then face. huā zhen! he calls to his cousin, relieved that it is she that has called for him.
Messages In This Thread
i'll soon be dreaming here, in paradise - by Huā - January 29, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: i'll soon be dreaming here, in paradise - by Kun - January 30, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: i'll soon be dreaming here, in paradise - by Huā - February 03, 2020, 04:39 PM