Blacktail Deer Plateau He already knows that my love is fire
111 Posts
Ooc —
for a moment, they were alone - a careful moment in which she traced her sister's silhouette, the watery smile, the guarded gaze. "thank you." she wants, needs to say something more — I'm sorry sounds about right. but before she can muster the words to her tongue, there comes another.

her gaze moves swiftly for direction, instantly uncomfortable and honing in on the most familiar presence. the stranger's forwardness is exaggerated in her mind, and she glances once to him with a dying, "um," on her lips before flicking her gaze back to the golden girl, wavering between excusing herself and taking whichever instruction her sister will offer.
Messages In This Thread
He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Clementine - January 24, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Creature - January 28, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Clementine - February 01, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - February 02, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Creature - February 12, 2020, 10:32 PM