Tormented Tarns Can't Slip By
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The girl expressed her gratitude for accompanying her to where her friend resided, oh no my dear, thank you... He thought with much malicious intent in his mind. She annoyingly rambled on about where she needed to be and stated that he didn't have to travel with her all the way through. Ghidorah chuckled and shook his head with ill intent in his mind, he looked at her with amusement in his eyes, "nonsense!" He laughed, "I can go with you the whole way, it won't hinder me in any way," the man smiled, "besides, I do wish to explore this place to the best of my ability and getting a bit of time away from my pack and running into you has given me the opportunity." Ghidorah's silver glance full of false gratitude.

Believe me, my dear, I truly can't thank you enough.

One might think that this is where he would snatch her but that wouldn't be the case. He knew this trip would take a couple of days and he didn't want to haul her ass all the way to Nightwalkers. Ghidorah would use her lack of knowledge of this place to her full advantage and lead her to the lion's den. The muscular turned his body to the south and swung his head back to her in a handsomely devilish matter, "shall we go?" He prompted with a laid back smirk his eyes were blank and empty as he looked at her.
Messages In This Thread
Can't Slip By - by Cordelia - January 19, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Ghidorah - January 20, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Cordelia - January 20, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Ghidorah - January 22, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Cordelia - January 22, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Ghidorah - January 26, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Cordelia - January 26, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Ghidorah - February 01, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Can't Slip By - by Cordelia - February 02, 2020, 01:21 PM