Wheeling Gull Isle sounds like troubling tides
YUÈLÓNG
37 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The beach had always been a sanctuary for this band of wolves. Incredible fishermen, atheletic swimmers, master of running on the sand dunes -- their place was where the waves rolled and the sand was always caught in the fur. The familiarity of the coast would never leave these wolves.

As for the talk of family, Lei Lei felt her ears perk up at her sister's question. "I didn't follow them here, no," she started off, "but I think I'll settle with them. It sounds like they want to create home here on this beach."

It was a wondrous idea to create home somewhere else. The culture of this pack would live on, and who knows, maybe there would be newcomers who would decide to dive into adventure with the coastal pack. It was a nice dream, perhaps soon a reality.

"Do you plan to stay?" Lei Lei didn't know her sister as much as she should; she hoped Ruo would decide to stay but would have to learn to respect her sibling's choice to leave, if that were the case. Of course, she would throw every tactic to keep Ruo from walking out on them, (ex. begging, crying, guilt-tripping, etc.)
"Mandarin" | "English"
Messages In This Thread
sounds like troubling tides - by Ruò - February 02, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Lei - February 02, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Ruò - February 04, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Lei - February 04, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Ruò - February 04, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Lei - February 04, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Ruò - February 04, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Lei - February 07, 2020, 02:14 AM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Ruò - February 09, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Lei - February 10, 2020, 01:09 PM